Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 350338
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
Assists in coordinating and monitoring activities of workers engaged in the production process by performing the following duties:
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS PRODUCTION LINE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION:
- Receives and answers questions from workers pertaining to production processes or equipment operation.
- Monitors and expedites flow of materials within production area and makes adjustments when necessary.
- Notifies maintenance workers of equipment malfunctions.
- Tends or operates machines or equipment on production line to substitute for absentee workers.
- Maintains product workflow records.
- Assures compliance with all safety and production practices.
- Trains workers in equipment operation and in processing and safety procedures.
- Communicates with Supervisors, and other Lead personnel any problems or concerns.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: nbenson@chaseprofessionals.Com