Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 351835
Chase Professionals - Conyers - 770-761-3885
We are currently seeking Production Supervisors (All Shifts) for a reputed company in the Conyers area, all positions are temp to perm and will pay btwn $60k-$65K based on exp. Once you go perm.
- Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff, providing instructions and performance feedback to ensure that productivity and quality objectives are met or exceeded.
- Identifies and resolves process and equipment problems, using available resources to maintain productivity and quality.
- Implements approaches to improve quality and productivity by developing new ideas, improving processes, and planning for upcoming equipment or process changes.
- Routinely informs and communicates with employees to promote smooth operations, enhance their understanding of GSF policies and objectives, and to ensure compliance with established production policies and procedures.
- Adheres to food safety, quality and legal compliance. In the event of a crisis (i.E. Product recall, fire, etc.) delegate responsibilities as outlined in the Crisis Communications and Management Guide.
- Adheres to safety, health and environmental standards of the facility.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
Skill and ability to:
- Supervise and motivate employees in a team-based environment
- Identify problems or irregularities for early resolution
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with employees verbally and in writing
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal and external customers
- Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service
Supervises up to 50 mostly hourly employees
2 years of relevant work experience in a food-manufacturing environment with lead or supervisory experience
#IND -- Please email resumes to conyers@chaseprofessionals.Com
If you do not have a resume and would like to apply please go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com
****Be sure to choose the Conyers location and call us once your application is complete 770-761-3885* ***
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.