Chase Professionals is currently recruiting candidates for a state-of-the art production facility in the Aadairsville area.
- Must be a team player, after daily assigned work is finished, willing to assist in all areas of production for the remainder of shift. Including cleanup. *Hard requirement*
- Must be comfortable working with technical equipment
- Must be comfortable working in warm/hot temperatures
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Must arrive on time for daily meetings at 6: 45am or 6: 45 pm for evening shift
- Shift: 6: 45 am - 7: 00 pm (Days), ^; 45 pm - 7: 00 am (Nights)
- These are 12-hour rotating shifts to include weekends
- Pay Rate: $10 per hour
- All Candidates must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have no felony convictions
- High School Diploma/GED wil be required prior to full-time hire.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.