Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 353711
We are currently taking resumes for our open position located in Douglasville, Ga for a project administrator.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW:
The Project Administrator role will be primarily responsible for processing monthly contract customer billings as well as all project coordination related to accounting.
- Create and maintain individual billing log spreadsheets for each contract project.
- Prepare and process high volume of AIA billings including lien and claim releases.
- Billing and distribution of change orders.
- Ensure contract billing log and system of record remain reconciled.
- Monitor contractual commitments as it relates to billing obligations.
- Develop database and schedule of billing cycles.
- Distribute information required to customers and construction parties.
- Perform collection activities on your accounts and assist with providing releases and affidavits upon receipt of payments.
- Anticipate project issues based on financial data and escalate accordingly to Contract Manager.
- Proactively manage project related issues on your accounts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Project Management ( PM software applications including but not limited to E-Builder, Procore, Textura and GCPay.
- Act as a liaison between Customer and Estimating/PM teams.
- Manage project documentation including but not limited to insurance and warranties. Assist with close out documents.
- Other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- High school degree or equivalent required, college preferred.
- Three to five years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Intermediate computer skills required; Excel, Outlook, ERP system.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Deadline driven, task master.
- Construction or Storage Industry experience a plus.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: allidge@chaseprofessionals.Com for consideration. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE!
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.