Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 344981
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions on this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to delegate and manage and actively develop traits of motivation and leadership
- Communicate with individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.G. Customers, suppliers, employees). Maintain relationship to ensure needs are met and problems/conflicts are resolved. Build relationships based on trust and leverage for positive outcome
- Provides input and supervises preconstruction services such as purchase orders, subcontract, schedules, job cost set-up and project pre-planning.
- Creates and manages project schedule
- Create and manage all budget items including monthly cost projections
- Prioritize and efficiently report issues to SPM that need specific attention at a higher level in time to prevent escalation
- Act as/without SPM on $5-$10M project with support
- Ability to manage smaller projects concurrently
- Successful award and creation of all subcontracts
- Supervise and/or manage employees, subcontractor, and/or suppliers in the area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback.
- Ensure end result meets all schedule, quality, and profit targets
- Monitor and update project schedule routinely. Track critical path and address potential problems immediately documenting any real and potential delays. Identify impact of changes to schedule and notify appropriate parties.
- Establishing and leveraging relationships with subcontractors for project to achieve schedule and quality standards
- Understand role in sales within each project; ensure project team with be a good reference
- Communicate with and understand the roles of all field personnel
- Proficient to train on software
- Recognize existing and prevent potential safety hazards
- QA/QC knowledge and implementation
- Must be knowledgeable about and follow the company s safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates and reinforces the Company vision, mission, and values
- Must be willing to travel if required.
- Bachelors or better in Building Construction.
- Bachelors or better in Building Sciences.
- Bachelors or better in Civil Engineering.
- Bachelors or better in Construction Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.