Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349817
Excellent Direct Hire Opportunity with a growing company in Fairburn, GA!
The Rebuild Project Manager demonstrates excellent management and leadership qualities within and across all business functional areas, as well as with supplier partners. Works independently and partners with managers, directors, and subject matter experts to drive work of the project team for large and/or highly complex projects and programs. This position supports the company growth goals for the company machine rebuilds and competitor rebuilds.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, reporting, execution, and completion of all projects ensuring consistency with the company product development process, quality standards and/or strategic goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Execution: Manages and measures all Rebuild projects related activities from Quotation review through Post-Installation. Develops, maintains and tracks project KPI s considering project requirements, changes, and customer requests. Facilitates milestone and planning meetings to ensure project goals are met.
Collaborate: Coordinates with Equipment Project Manager and matrix manages all key project stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure deadlines are met by facilitating resource planning, organizing, and prioritizing. Facilitates alternate solutions to project challenges as they arise.
Communicate: Keeps management and key stakeholders well informed on a timely basis on project process, status, and risk mitigation plans. Provide support to project teams to include escalation of issues to management for resources or direction.
Process Improvement: Identify the need for, develop, and proactively drive ongoing process improvements to include key functional areas using project management tools and best practices.
Cost Quoting: Assists Application Engineering in review and proper documentation of project costing to include 3rd party component suppliers, material costs, fabrication costs and estimated deliveries of parts. Tracks cost history.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Work-Related Experience: Minimum 3 years of demonstrated Project Management Experience
- Certification and licenses: 1. PMP certification 2. Six Sigma/Lean experience a plus
- Skills, knowledge, abilities (e.G. Software proficiency, interpersonal and communication skills, language):
1. Demonstrated success leading in a matrix organizational structure. Ability to garner trust among project team and stakeholders.
2. Leverages informal communication channels and established relationships to mitigate barriers to project success. Drives corrective actions to mitigate project risks.
3. Extensive experience managing complex simultaneous projects involving cross-functional project teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
4. Exceptional communication skills with strong attention to detail, follow-through, and problem solving.
Computer Proficiency: All Office 365 elements, Microsoft Project.
5. Project Management experience within manufacturing and supply chain management business environments.
6. Ability to develop leading metrics and measure to provide both accurate predictions of outcomes as well as provide insight into business model productivity.
7. Business Travel: 20 % of time
Please send all resumes to: Newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Must pass Background check and drug test.