Lithia Springs, GA 30057 US
Well established company with more than 40 years of business and with a family feel seeking a Purchasing Agent
Must have 3+ years of recent stable purchasing experience
Summary Job Description:
- Evaluate vendors by considering price, quality, availability, and other criteria using Microsoft Excel.
- Interact with suppliers to schedule delivery times and resolve shipping errors.
- Update purchase orders as shipments arrive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Suites. (Must have strong excel experience/spreadsheets)
-ERP Experience required - Cloudsuite preferred
- Strong Inventory skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with associates and vendors in a professional manner.
- Experience in purchasing is required.
- Familiarity in the plumbing supplies, pumps, or similar is a plus
- 8am- 5pm
- Monday - Friday
Salary: Depending on experience @55k
Monday to Friday Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Procurement: 3+ years (Required)
Purchasing: 3+ year Location: One location
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.