Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 345040
Pay Rate: $31200.00/year
Our client company, a new home residential contractor, i s now recruiting for a Purchasing Specialist. This is a key position within the company and is a Direct Hire opportunity. Come join an excellent company with great benefits and great people!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the coordination of projects
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails in reference to project status.
- Work with multiple departments, area managers, vendors, inspectors and other personnel
- High volume of data entry
- Issue purchase orders and review upon receipt for accuracy
- Contact multiple departments to schedule inspections and permits
- Schedule locates
- Work with multiple deadlines and follow up to ensure all documentation is properly completed and project is on time
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to multi-task in order to work with simultaneous inquiries while remaining calm and focused
- Must be detail oriented with proven accuracy entering data
- Must have good time management skills and set priorities to accomplish tasks
- Ability to problem solve
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and knowledge to include Outlook. Experience with Sage or Purchasing programs is preferred
- Must be dependable and possess a strong work ethic
Salary range: $13 - $17/hr, depending on experience
Hours: 7: 30 - 5: 30 Monday - Friday
Please send resumes to gludlam@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.