Will be assisting customers with order placement, entry, follow up to ensure the item(s) were delivered. Verify any special delivery instructions. Must have excellent customer service and computer skills. Will be tested on Excel. Clear and professional phone voice with excellent grammar (written and verbal). Hours are M-F 8a-5pm or 9am - 6pm (be flexible).
Temp to hire, based on job performance and attendance.
Pay is $13.00 per hour.
Business professional environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Responsible for processing Medical Equipment Orders from the field representatives and some Telesales orders. We receive a PA (purchase agreement) from the rep and then process the order. We pull the inventory from our warehouse and reserve to the order or we create a PO (purchase order) to the vendor to bring product into the equipment warehouse to complete the order for shipment. We may process the order as a drop ship for item to ship from manufacture direct to the customer.
2. Receives a high volume of requests via e-mail, phone or fax requesting specific equipment products and to check order status
3. Communicates with all ASTEA warehouses to indicate status s of equipment orders.
4. Reviews all equipment back orders utilizing appropriate reports (open PO s and open Order report).
5.Processes in-transit requests for available items in all warehouses.
6 Problem Solving on equipment orders, a/r issues or tracking JDE orders. Handles item inquiries, including questions, concerns, and searches.
7. Logs orders processed each day into the order spreadsheet for reporting purposes
8 Processing orders for specialty vendors.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment. Majority of time will be spent on the phone and computer.
Minimum of one year experience in purchasing, parts ordering, or the equivalent required.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Microsoft Excel and Data Entry Skills (candidates will be tested)
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.