Well established company in Greenville, SC is in need of a Quality Control/Lab Technician.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Testing and reporting properties on incoming and finished goods
- Maintaining integrity and accuracy of data generated in lab testing
- Sorting and filing of daily samples in both mixing and filling departments
- Completing test reports as needed
- Demonstrate ability to operate standard lab equipment, including Brookfield Viscosity, pH, density, IR Spectrophotometer, flow and slump properties, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma/GED, at least 2 years in a laboratory environment, excellent attention to detail, be able to follow proper safety practices, be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and be able to stand/walk/be on feet for 6 plus hours each day.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 11: 00am - 7: 30pm. Pay is $15.00/hr. This is a temp to hire position.
For more information, please contact our Greenville, SC office at 864-421-0410 once you have submitted the application.
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.