Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 347972
Quality Assurance Supervisor - Flowery Branch, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Quality Assurance Supervisor qualified candidate in the Branch, GA area.
This is a Full-Time Direct Hire position, Night Shift 6pm - 61m
Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the QA Manager to develop, implement, maintain, provide training on and ensure effectiveness of plant food safety and QA/C functions.
Qualifications would include:
- BS Degree in Food Science / Technology or other related degrees.
- 2 6 years of food/beverage manufacturing QA/C experience; bakery experience is highly preferred.
- 1 3 years of QA/C Supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership competencies.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Formal training on / strong working knowledge of Continuous Improvement, GMP, HACCP, and other food safety/quality programs.
- Hands-on GMP / Food Safety / Quality System audit experience.
- Working knowledge of current SQF / BRC certification, Silliker, AIB and other major food safety/quality audit requirements.
- Familiar with current food regulatory requirements and standards.
- Strong working knowledge of common food QA/C laboratory methods.
- Able to travel (5 10%) as required.
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.