Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 350568
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
Chase Professionals in Carrollton is currently accepting resumes for quality assurance techs in the Carrollton, GA area. If you meet the requirements below, please submit your resume for consideration.
- Seafood product lot inspection to insure food safety and specification conformance.
- Ability to lift and manipulate seafood boxes weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Inputting detailed product inspection reports to Computer system.
- Ability to use physical senses of smell, touch and taste to gauge and measure seafood quality freshness.
- Organizing and storing electronic and written records for future access as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required
One to two years of experience in QA field.
- Ability to work in a fast paced wet lab environment
- Ability to complete assignments and work independently
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Successful candidate will need to be certified in HACCP and willing to learn needed skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: nbenson@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.