Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 342377
Bachelor s degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or science with 3-5 years experience in Quality in the food industry. Three years managing technician level staff
- Assist SQCC in developing, maintaining, and implementing site specific Quality Systems with respect to established internal specifications, cGMP s, Juice HACCP and USDA regulations.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain quality of incoming goods and manufactured finished products.
- Implement and Monitor Juice HACCP program.
- Perform periodic audits such as Food Safety/Food Security Audits.
- Monitor Pest Control contractor and program.
- Maintaining Quality Laboratory results, procedures, equipments, including Calibrations and Verifications.
- Monitor adherence to product specifications. Disposition of all out-of spec product and notification of all concerned.
Temp to hire, 1st shift Newnan, GA
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Must pass Background check and drug test.