Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 348328
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Our company Chase Professionals is looking for a Receptionist Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and performing other general office clerk duties.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Please call our Libertyville office/IL02 Branch today to speak with a Live Rep at 630-420-9850 or apply directly to our website at chaseprofessionals.Com
Receptionist Office Assistant Responsibilities:
Receptionist Office Assistant Requirements:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Serve as a point of contact and schedule appointment for Recruiters.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Assist Recruiter in scheduling appointments.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
- High school diploma or associate s degree.
- Positive, self-motivated and punctual
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer, data entry, and phone skills
- Time management skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Bilingual a plus
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law