Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 347946
Recruiter needed in Winston-Salem, NC!
The primary role of a Recruiter is to effectively and successfully service the needs of the companies clients and employees. The Recruiter plays a major role in attracting and retaining qualified candidates for the purpose of employing these candidates at our client locations. Recruiters also play an active role in acquiring new clients.
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to multi-task .
- Must have own automobile, carry a valid state driver s license and have proper automobile insurance coverage for the vehicle.
- Works well independently
- Enthusiastic, high energy
- Professional appearance
- Strong communicator
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Identify skills most often requested for the branch and have an ongoing recruiting program to ensure a steady supply of qualified workers when clients call in orders.
- Use a variety of recruiting methods, such as LinkedIn, Careerbuilder and other job boards or local methods.
- Screen applicants in detail over the phone. Maintain professional and friendly relations with clients and applicants.
- Instruct applicants on using the Web Application and all required forms.
- Use testing systems to ensure that applicants are screened properly. Tests include Prove-It and any other required tests.
- Conduct thorough interviews with applicants to establish rapport, learn about skills, gaps between jobs, salary history, preferences, minimum pay and length of assignment.
- Orient all new employees of procedures regarding behavior on assignments, completing assignments, absenteeism, payroll, and Workers Comp Injury procedures.
- Generate sales leads from employee applications and interviews.
- Go on client visits with the Selling/Operations Branch Manager and/or Business Development Manager.
- Explain job orders in detail to employees and orient them completely about job assignments.
- Confirm acceptance of assignment with employee, log onto system, and confirm with client.
- Counsel employees when necessary concerning problems with job assignments or their concerns affecting employment.
- Verify Social Security numbers through the Department of Homeland Security s e-verify program.
- Run background/drug screens upon client request.
- Process weekly payroll
- Process work comp claims
Please call Chase Professionals at (743) 333-7002 and send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.