Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 352253
Our Northshore/Libertyville, IL Branch office has internal staff RECRUITER openings for immediate consideration. This role is a FULL TIME Salary plus commission role.
Please send resumes to IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com or call our office at 630-420-9850 to inquire more.
Company Conformance Statement:
In the performance of their respective tasks all employees of CHASE Staffing are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Identify skills most and have an ongoing recruiting program to ensure a steady supply of qualified workers for our active clients
- Use a variety of recruiting methods, such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Zip Recruiter, and other job boards/social media and local methods.
- Screen applicants in detail over the phone and in-person. Maintain professional and friendly relations with clients and applicants.
- Conduct thorough interviews with applicants to establish rapport, learn about skills, gaps between jobs, history, preferences, and length of assignment.
- Conduct orientation on all new employees about CHASE procedures regarding behavior on assignments, completing assignments, absenteeism, payroll, and Workers Comp Injury procedures.
- Explain in detail to employees and orient them completely about staffing requisitions.
- Use CHASE testing systems to ensure that applicants are screened properly. Tests include Prove-It and any other required tests.
- Verify Social Security numbers through the Department of Homeland Security s e-verify program.
- Run background/drug screens upon client request.
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have a valid state driver s license and have proper automobile insurance coverage for the vehicle, client visits will be required in this role
- Works well independently
- Enthusiastic, high energy
- Professional appearance
- Strong communicator
- Strong Attention to Detail
Pre-Employment Screening: Background check required
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law