Currently accepting resumes for our open Rubber Mill and Welding Operator located in Villa Rica, GA. This is a first shift position and it is temp-perm after 90 days or 520 hours.
- Operating all rubber mills as instructed and assigned by the supervisor
- Matching of materials to machines with the working order papers before starting work
- Operating all welding orders as instructed and assigned by the supervisor
- Visual inspection of all manufactured parts and feedback to the supervisor in case of problems/ irregularities
- Quality controls
- Pack parts according to specification of the working order instruction, transport-safe in designated box, bin container.
- Maintain all required working order documents ( production logbook. List of locations, order, etc.
IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS: Please submit your resume to: nbenson@chaseprofessionals.Com for consideration.
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.