Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 346520
Pay Rate: $49900.00/year
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant who has a background with SAP. The Purchasing Assistant will control inventory levels by placing purchase orders in a timely manner in order to optimize company profitability and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare accurate and complete purchase orders for supplies, materials, and raw goods.
- Work closely with specific departments by placing orders, ensuring that purchases are recorded at the time of request, and submitting orders to get approval from the department or from the purchasing manager.
- Schedule incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Follow up with vendors to check in on late or missing shipments or to report damaged goods.
- Work with vendor representatives to gather pricing data, compare vendor offers for shipping rates and material prices, and maintain vendor contract information
- Manage the company s inventory levels to determine when new purchases are needed.
- Assist with tracking POs and informing other departments of in house delivery dates.
- Assist with maintaining SAP reporting providing data for inventory management.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels and purchase material in a timely manner.
- Computer skills in the use of EXCEL, WORD and other packaged software.
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work, establish priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of mental effort and strain when performing a high volume of clerical tasks and performing other essential duties.
- SAP Experience
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor s preferred
- Prior purchasing experience in manufacturing environment considered in place of degree.
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call and Speak to Monica Montes if you have additional questions or email resumes ( emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com ) to discuss your qualifications and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law