Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 351788
Pay Rate: $85000.00/year
Large overhead crane and hoist distributor in Norcross, Ga seeking Safety Director!
Direct Hire: Safety Director
Location: Norcross, Ga
Salary: $75, 000-85, 000/yr
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
#IND - Please email resumes to alarosa@chaseprofessionals.Com
- Ensure consistency throughout the company on Ace standards and Federal requirements.
- Oversee assigned duties of Regional Safety Specialists
- Responsible for the overall administration of the safety program.
- Guide and direct Ace s strategic safety initiatives to ensure a safe and accident-free work environment.
- Ensure a culture of behavioral safety is sustained throughout the organization.
- Responsible for assessing the accuracy of OSHA compliance to include reporting and OSHA 300/300a/301 logs.
- Assist with the completion of compliance safety site updates as required by customers.
- Serve as the Safety Committee Chairperson to organize safety meetings and implement action items.
- Responsible for policy development oversight and coordination to ensure compliance and company standards for both safety and fleet operations.
- Review site hazard analysis (JHA) records to mitigate hazards and/or enhance awareness of hazards in the workplace.
- Responsible for developing plans for prevention of reported incidents and accidents.
- Manage and implement safety training programs for all positions.
- Work with Ace managers to mitigate safety concerns identified from safety audit or incidents.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in multi-state leadership positions.
- Solid grasp of behavioral based safety programs, safety management systems, and key safety KPIs.
- OSHA outreach trainer or similar qualifications.
- Excellent computer skills.
Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and complete your online application
When applying to Chase online please select Lawrenceville Branch.
Please come into our office Mon- Fri between 9: 00-3: 00pm and bring in two forms of ID & your resume & ask for Angelica
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.