Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 350009
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Position Title: Sewer
Hours: 3rd shift
Pay rate: $12/hr
Temp to Hire
Hours: 10pm to 6am
Position Summary: Perform all duties necessary to produce all varieties of sewn products according to established company methods, quality standards and production requirements.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to demonstrate understanding of company documents such as safety rules, work instructions, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Must be able to fulfill essential duties and responsibilities in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Work in the department as a team member to produce and sew web products per manufacturing specifications to achieve or exceed the production, quality standards and goals.
- Set up, adjust and operate machines and equipment.
- Understand and follow established best practices, department priorities and customer requirements. Read, understand and follow the JHA s pertaining to the department.
- Read, interpret and understand production sheets, manufacturing manual and corresponding reports and documents.
- Select appropriate raw materials, hardware, tools, tags and equipment necessary to produce and sew various web products.
- Identify and report any equipment, operational or safety problems or material deficiencies.
- Understand and perform the Preventative Maintenance Program. Identify and report any maintenance issues on machines and equipment.
- Move and handle materials as necessary.
- Understand and follow the company inventory system.
- Follow the departments house keeping and safety requirements and standards.
- Complete all necessary reports and forms.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack product as required.
- Perform minor repairs to machines and equipment.
- Provide training and instruction to other personnel as requested by Group Leader or Manager.
- Perform other similar or associated duties as required. Assist in other areas of the plant as required.
#IND please send resumes to (agonzalez@chaseprofessionals.Com)