2595 Fairforest Clevedale Road Spartanburg, SC 29301 United States of America
JOB DESCRIPTION – SENIOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Hours: 7am-3:30pm (M-F)
Pay Range: $20/$26 (Depends on Expereince)
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a high complexity, dynamic work environment. As a Senior QC Inspector, you will be ensuring that our CNC machined parts maintain the highest level of quality.
MUST HAVE CNC MACHINING EXPERIENCE
• Work independently to accomplish visual and dimensional mechanical inspection processes with minimal supervision to the quality industry and department standards, while adhering to best safety practices.
• Be able to establish accept/reject criteria and revision status from blueprints.
• Be able to independently conduct first article and final inspection processes confirming compliance to specifications in fast paced environment.
• Identify and document non-conformance.
• Notify appropriate personnel of potential rejection of parts.
• Document inspection results by completing reports and logs, and correctly and carefully inputting data into the quality database.
• Accomplish inspection related tasks as directed by the quality department or upper management.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, perform other duties as necessary.
• Be a participant in team member meetings.
• Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
• Perform other duties as necessary. Skills & Qualifications
• CMM Programming Experience is a plus, but not needed.
• Good verbal and written communication required.
• Experience in meteorology.
• Experience with metal finishing processes.
• Experience with calibration on equipment.
• Familiarity with both metric and imperial unit system.
• Working knowledge of inspection equipment required (calipers, micrometers, custom gages, pins) required.
• Computer literacy (MS Office) and ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience with machining operations a plus.
We would like for you to care about developing real-world solutions for complex problems; you’re a creative, critical thinker, and you thrive on new challenges. We value our employees tremendously - we offer generous health benefits, 401K, and an all-around great group of people to work with. Pay range depends on experience.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, hairstyles, hair textures, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.