Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Job Number: 338368
Nationally ranked CPA firm has immediate need for a Senior Tax Accountant in the Atlanta area!
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Tax Preparation of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Review of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to corporate entities, individuals, partnerships, trusts and estates.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare federal, state and local correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Assist with client communications and relationships.
- Assist with special projects as needed .
- A Bachelor s Degree in Accounting. Masters of Tax degree a plus
- 2 to 5 Years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA licensed strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Be proficient in the use of computers and become proficient with firm utilized tax software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Please call our Accounting Division at 404-442-9200
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.