Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 340442
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Responsible for performing all related duties associated with the filling and shipping of customer and sales sample requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine method of shipment
- Proper record keeping including shipping documents and customer labels
- Collect samples from production lines for the sample library and properly store samples in the sample room or cold room as needed.
- Perform all related duties required for completing sample request in a timely fashion including but not limited to filling, labeling, packing and wrapping.
- Dump expired bottles daily in order to keep the cart/area clean
- Stock lab/ shipping supplies (Glass Bottles, Plastic Containers, Caps, Boxes, etc.)
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications. Follow all Safety, GMP s and Hazmat rules
- Remove expired goods on a daily basis
- Counting specific shelves based on cycle count report
- Refill and stock raw materials taken from production for the labs
- Deduct daily quantities of materials taken from production
- File shipping paperwork daily or upon request
- Place finished products on shelf in proper location after its inventoried.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and/or Work Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified in 49 CFR/IATA/IMDG preferred, but not required.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.