Elk Grove Village,
Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 346043
Pay Rate: $13.50/hour
Responsible for accurately receiving and shipping products & materials and the processing of related documents. Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount. Applicant must be computer literate with experience in UPS and FedEx shipping; be able to stand throughout the shift; speak English fluently; have a sense of urgency.
- This is a full-time position with 40 hours of work per week.
- While the regular working cycle of this position is usually 5 days, this job may include some working weekends and holidays as needed.
- Candidate must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management. This will include an emergency 24 hour on call rotation.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows Office Tanya Garay (IL01@Chaseprofessionals) for additional information or call 847-870-1777
- Maintain organization of incoming parts, (bin locate & label etc...)
- Maintain stock of parts inventory.
- Assist with weekly bin audits.
- Inspect incoming packages for damage.
- Keen on detail
- standing the majority of the day.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of using a PC for data entry, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and complete responsibilities within time constraints
- Ability to locate and handle parts in a warehouse environment
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Tanya Garay and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law