Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 348572
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
To be considered for this position, please send resumes to: acook18@chaseprofessionals.Com #IND
- Able to pass a background/Drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to start ASAP
- 2+ years of recent experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs regularly
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Temp to hire
- Monday-Friday 6am to finish (4: 30 or 5pm)
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices or orders to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes.
- Prepare document, such as work orders, bill of ladings, or shipping orders to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tolls, power tools or postage meter.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to department using hand truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage or demurrage charges, using computer or price list.
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Other duties as assigned