Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 331342
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
CHASE Professionals is recruiting for candidates experienced in Shipping and Receiving to work with a global manufacturing and distribution company that specializes in engineered rubber, metal, plastic and foam parts.
***THIS POSITION WILL BE TEMPORARY. THIS ASSIGNMENT COULD LAST 3 MONTHS TO A YEAR***
- Candidate will receive product from vendors, inspect, document, pick and ship parts.
- Candidate will be responsible for data entry or transfer of part information to customer packaging.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a person with strong attention to detail and desire to learn. We prefer a candidate with specific work experience related to shipping and receiving and UPS WorldShip experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Mandatory Skill requirements
- Perform receiving and shipping inspections in accordance with Quality Assurance Programs being utilized.
- Perform order pulling, shipping and receiving functions.
- Perform inventory count procedures.
- Work closely with inside and outside sales team to ensure all order and vendor processing is handled efficiently, accurately and effectively.
- Maintain physical inventory and warehouse facilities.
- Performs Vendor Managed Inventory support functions for local customers (delivery of parts, inventory counts, accurate documentation)
Preferred Skill requirements
- Shipping and Receiving experience (UPS WorldShip preferred)
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic!
- Deliver high quality, error-free work that is exact and complete by paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, changing, time sensitive environment.
- Basic Computer Skills (Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.)
- Team oriented individual also capable of working with little supervision.
- Effective organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Possess a valid driver s license with a clean driving record.
Education and experience
- Industrial distributorship experience is a plus.
- Experience with Shore A scale and digital calipers.
- Licensed forklift operator.
- Experience with Quality Assurance programs such as ISO 9001.
- Experience with Sub assembly work and kit preparation.
- Experience with Sage Acc Pac ERP Software or similar ERP software.
*Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Prefer at least 2 year Associates Degree with Technical coursework (or comparable work experience)
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.