Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Job Number: 349061
Assist inventory planning on day to day functions including
- Supply Chain planner, Direct Hire @55K+ with Benefits in Newnan, GA
- monitoring and status update of expedited purchase order. Drive appropriate actions to ensure timely delivery to ensure customer expectations are met. Communicate status updates appropriately
- Manage New Product Introduction procurement cycle and drive appropriate action including but not limited to Forecasting, Purchase Order Placement, and Expedites as needed. Ensure inventory levels are managed for new products through the first 12 months of the product lifecycle.
- Manage Product through the Quality Process and drive appropriate actions to ensure timely quality improvements are made as needed and product is released for production
- Manage Special Project requests to ensure proper inventory levels are achieved
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- B.S. Degree in Operations Management, Business, Logistics, Economics, Supply Chain Management, or related field or relevant equivalent experience required
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Ability to work multiple actions and complete task in a timely and accurate manner
- send resumes to; newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
- Must pass Background check and drug test.