751 Great Valley Parkway White, GA 30184 United States of America
Chase Staffing is currently hiring for a Tabber Technician in the White, GA area. The tabber technician is responsible for the tabbing machine including basic repair, cleaning, and troubleshooting of basic machine faults. Ability to work quickly to maintain high production levels and know when to escalate problems with the tabber to supervisors. Operate the equipment in a safe manner with quality and safety in mind.
***Swing Shift: 6am - 6pm OR 6pm - 6am***
Pay rate: $20.50 per hour
• Ensure cleanliness of machine and machine components by making use of hose, airguns, IPA, cloths, vacuum and other appliances.
• Ensure line maintains productivity levels needed to meet production demands.
• Quickly address machine faults and alarms and resolve them quickly.
• Report any issues requiring a technician to the line supervisor.
• Produce products that meet quality standards with minimal defects.
• Monitor standard equipment settings and escalate deviations for adjustment.
• Help equipment technicians repair the equipment if needed.
• Help other operators during breaktimes and flexibility to cover other work areas.
• Ability to follow standardized work and not deviate from SOP and work instructions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work in fast pace environment.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing process
• Able to cope with pressure and be a team player
• Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed
• Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
• Able to stand and be on feet for up to 12 hours
1) Apply online www.chasestaffing.com
2) Call 770-563-9998 to schedule an interview after you complete the online application.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.