Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 346541
Pay Rate: $80000.00/year
Our Client a well respected leader in the industry, is looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer who will provide the support system for the Marketing, Sales and Operations. This individual will perform contract review of customer applications and assure the capability of Operations to Manufacture the desired product for the application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Marketing and Sales with Interpretation of customer drawings and requirements.
- Assure the capability to produce products as specified by the customer including the interface with Operations personnel for definition and implementation of product and process modifications
- Create, update, and document specification review and process documentation for customer requirements.
- Responsible for frontline application and interpretation of customer requirements and communication between customer and operations.
- Support Continuous Improvement and cost containment
- Support new product transition and introduction into the manufacturing operations.
- Cooperate with all departments to assure seamless customer support and service
- Leader in Continuous Improvement for product quality, work, and documentation
- Managing critical sample orders
- Sales order entry as a back-up
- Working knowledge of Air-conditioning and refrigeration basics
- Basic understanding of metal properties, preferably non-ferrous, (mechanical properties, crystalline structure, etc.)
- Knowledge of quality and manufacturing systems basic requirements
- Ability to coach, and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional levels
- Ability to develop problem solving skills in a team based environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in LEAN or Six Sigma - Green Belt certification desirable, but not mandatory
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email Resumes: emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law