Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349523
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Textile Company in Greenville is looking for a SKILLED Textile Reed Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate Reed machinery .
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.G. Speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts throughout the manufacturing process with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during normal operations
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.G. Constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Drug screen and background check are required.
Reliable transportation is a MUST!
Hours are Monday - Friday 7am - 3: 30pm with some overtime (including weekends as needed)
Pay is $12-$15 per hour, depends on experience.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.