Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 344867
maintenance job as the travel is about 60% of the job. We supply the company vehicle for this person to drive to paper mills, all in the southeast, where they install our equipment or do repairs on our equipment located in the mill. The travel is only during the week, never any weekend travel. Below is some of the requirements we are looking for:
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location
- Must be able to read electrical and pneumatic schematics and the ability to assemble Machinery from Prints. PLC experience helpful.
- Strong interpersonal and Customer communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul, or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, sometimes outside normal business hours and up to 60 % travel required.
- Valid driver s license.
- Must pass Background check and drug test.