Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 348451
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Large Distribution Center in Wellford, SC is looking to hire an experienced Turret Driver for their facility.
$14-$16 per hour, depending on experience
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, some overtime as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have a minimum of two years experience operating a Turret Lift
- Demonstrate a willingness to serve internal and external customers to exemplify excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively perform all worked asked by management in the areas of: Inventory Management, Receiving, Put-Away, Returns, Embellishment, Quality Inspections and Outbound as directed to assure task is completed accurately and timely.
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Requires someone who is proficient with various DC specific software programs and Microsoft Office
- Must be certified to operate various pieces of material handling equipment
- Maintain accurate records
Education and/or Licenses:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years' experience at DC
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to organize work in a detailed and efficient manner
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in one position as well as walk up and down stairways
- Take initiative on personal development and be willing to learn new things
- Ability to work in a warehouse that is not climate controlled
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Drug screen
- Background check
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.