Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 342812
Pay Rate: $29120.00/year
Material Handler Direct Hire)
CHASE Professionals is recruiting for a responsible, organized individual with at least 3-5 years of warehouse experience. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity! Experience in the building materials industry is a plus. Must have a steady work history and be dependable with good time management skills. Previous forklift and cycle count experience is required. Will be responsible for a variety of duties to include: receiving, loading/unloading trucks, fulfilling work orders, keeping warehouse stocked including essential product and needed equipment. Ideal candidates will also be able to navigate computer apps and possess good overall basic computer skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive trucks, unload trucks and check in all merchandise
- Determine if materials to be shelved in staging or long term
- Determine what materials are to be placed into stock inventory
- Log in any back ordered items received
- Operate forklift when needed
- Pull any necessary stock items needed to complete orders
- Move materials off racks for jobs and pre-pack for shipment
- Perform inventory controls and maintain standard levels
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping workstation areas neat while complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform facilities maintenance as needed
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse manager
- Contributes to the overall team effort with a positive attitude
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Please contact CHASE Professionals Charlotte at (704) 499-9168 for additional details.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.