Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 348907
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Large warehouse in the Greer area is seeking a forklift and warehouse worker for their facility. This is MUCH more than just a warehouse position!
It also involves a lot of decision making, problem solving, working in a fast paced environment and computer entry work!
This position is responsible for all warehouse duties including but not limited to:
- Unloading trucks
- Receiving inventory into the NES purchase order system
- Verifying all the unit of measures and product identification
- Work Independently with agents to resolve any problems with minimal supervision
- Put away incoming inventory into the proper staged areas and process staged orders to be shipped
- Must have experience in processing Bill of Ladings and properly identifying which carrier is to be used depending on the location and type of service
- Forklift Certified
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of processing credits to clients in the computer system.
This job will require using judgment and discretion such as prioritizing, decision making and the ability to perform multiple tasks as needed to meet the workload demands .
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay is $12.00 per hour
High School Diploma or GED
Verifiable work references
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.