Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 343648
Pay Rate: $16.55/hour
This positi on requires an associate to be capable of both fit-up an tack. In addition, they must be able to finish weld a complete an array of weldment configurations for assembly use. The associate must have the ability to produce ideas allowing continuous improvement in the Safety, quality and production. Needs to possess the ability and motivation to accept the challenge of operation within a Zero defect quality environment while demonstrating teamwork.
Responsibilities & Duties but not limited to:
- Read work orders to determine customer specification and requirements. Provide quality and timely workmanship on each work order.
- Proficiency in GMAW an FCAW welding processes
- Ability to weld Flux, Mig, 1G flat, and 3G vertical up.
- Bolt or weld components and accessories to unit chassis or body.
- Read tape measure accurately
- Ability to read blueprints and determine critical dimensions an tolerances an understand process routing.
- Experience using torches, Plasma Cutter and standard welding practices.
- Familiarity with Huck gun, shear gun, Iron worker, Preferred experience with frame drill.
- Ability to work with other associates in order to assist them with achieving their objectives.
- Ability to pass Pre- Employment Written test
- Must pass a weld test at job site as well.
For More information; Please contact Darryl Ellis at Chase Professionals. 743-333-7002
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.