Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349497
Welder Positions Available!
***Call Now for Immediate Consideration! (743) 333-7002***
Perks of the Position:
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- 40 hours per week, some overtime may be required
- $16.55 - $17.55 / per hour pay rates
- Great Company that offers pay increase once hired
- Great opportunities for advancement
Why choose Chase Staffing of the Triad?
Since 1979, CHASE has helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. Whether those included a full-time job, short-term work, improving skills and learning new ones, or starting a career, CHASE was there. CHASE maintains the highest ethical standards and our commitment to excellence carries over into everything we do at the corporate, branch, & individual levels. CHASE is an award-winning, nationally recognized staffing leader, named one of Forbes best professional recruiting firms in 2018.
CHASE offers benefits for our employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid on weekly basis, electronic timekeeping & direct deposit, and allows online access to assignment information, pay history & tax documents.
About the Opportunity:
Do you have experience as a Welder and/or Fabricator? If so, this position is for you!
Work Schedule & Hours:
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 am - 3: 30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3: 30 pm - 12: 00 am
- Shift flexibility is required, some overtime needed
Essential Functions & Skills:
- Use and conduct proper care of PPE.
- Read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols to determine sequence and methods of assembling components.
- Read and interpret work orders.
- Use basic hand tools such as tape measure and specialty equipment.
- Learn and operate all equipment within the work area (cell).
- Perform rework as required.
- Willing to move to other work areas in order to support production needs. (Cross-train)
- Lay out and mark dimensions and reference lines on material applying knowledge of shop math and layout techniques.
- Perform Mig welding by using a variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
- Inspect assembly/components for conformance of specifications.
- Trim, file, grind, sand, deburr, buff and smooth surfaces using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Need excellent work history and related job skills
- Vocational Training is desired
- Proficient knowledge of Welding
- Have steel toed shoes
- Be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Have reliable transportation
- Excellent Attendance
- Good oral & written communication skills
Call Chase Staffing of the Triad at (743) 333-7002 to set up a phone interview. Send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
FOLLOW on Instagram & LIKE on Facebook to receive updates & job alerts.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.