Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 352764
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
WORK Group Leader - The person must have demonstrated leadership abilities and be able to work nights!
Client is located in the Piedmont, SC area
Hours are Monday - Friday 7: 00pm - 3: 30am
Pay is $15.00 per hour
- 2 Years of Manufacturing Experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good organization Skills
- Ability to read and interpret SAP reports
- Enter Daily completions
- Post-performance information as needed
- Maintain staffing related paperwork to include; but not limited to: eTIME, Attendance Counts, Overtime, volunteer Leaves and rotations schedules
- Perform Quality related duties to include, but not limited to: production disposition and line audits.
- Enforce al GMP requirements.
- Train IPs and evaluate/monitoring IP Program
- Perform Safety Audits
- Assist in the preparation of audits
- Ability to multi task and Prioritize as needed without loss of effectiveness and composure
- Demonstrates ability to be a self-starter and work independently to complete assignments/responsibilities.
- Monitor and disseminate schedules and reports.
- Accurately post data from one source to another in ERP or peripheral software systems.
- Ability to perform job functions and complete transactions timely and accurately
- Keep confidential information confidential
- Demonstrates ability to create an atmosphere of openness, honest, trust and teamwork
- Demonstrates ability to foster communication and teamwork,
- Ability to communicate effectively and work closely and productively as parts of a cross-functional team
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Drug Screen, background check and reliable transporation are required.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.